6 September 2017
Save yourself some browsing time with my fave healthy, wellnessy, vegetariany, yogiy flicks on Netflix right now. I’d love to hear, what are some of yours are?
1. Feel Rich – what’s causing America’s hip hop community to experience unprecedented chronic disease and the artists inspiring their communities to buck the trend.
2. Awake: The Life of Yogananda – a doco about the Hindu swami who brought yoga and meditation to the West in the 1920s. If you love it, put ‘Autobiography of a Yogi’ on your reading list.
3. What the Health – a pro vegan doco that controversially compares eating eggs to smoking cigarettes.
4. Forks over Knives – this pro plant-based diet doco will have you baking cauliflower rice pronto.
5. Minimalism – couldn’t leave this one out. The most influential movie (for me) of 2017.
6. I am not your guru – an interesting insight into the charismatic Tony Robbins and his pricey Date with Destiny events.